Week 4 assignment – the theoretical basis of juvenile delinquent | CRJ 180 – Juvenile Delinquency and Justice | Strayer University
Use the Juvenile Delinquent Behavior Template [DOCX] for this assignment. Provide complete responses in all table columns and rows.
- Read the profiles of each juvenile on the Listverse Top 10 Young Killers list (https://listverse.com/2011/05/14/top-10-young-killers/).
- Provide original, accurate, and complete summaries of each psychological and sociological criminology theory:
- Psychodynamic Theory.
- Behavioral Theory.
- Moral Development Theory.
- Personality Theory.
- Cultural Deviance Theory.
- Strain Theory.
- Social Control Theory.
- 3. Match one or more juveniles with the criminology theory that best explains the child’s behavior.
- The same child may be used more than once but avoid matching the same child repeatedly to most or all of the theories.
- 4. Explain your choice of theory in each case. This matching task is open to interpretation, so provide strong reasoning for your choice.
- Provide original, accurate, and complete summaries of each of these psychological and sociological criminology theories
- 5. Provide complete responses in all table columns and rows