Walmart leadership style | History homework help
Must be on Walmart leadership style. Only original work, no plagriasm. Organizational leaders are expected to create realistic visions for their companies and the employees they guide, but these visions often have characteristics or properties that differ. There is, therefore, the realization that there is no one best leadership style to guide employees toward accomplishing organizational goals.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Analyze the leadership style(s) of a senior executive (CEO, CFO, COO, Director, etc.) in your
current or previous organization who made a positive or negative impact on you.
2. Analyze the organizational structure and culture of the company for which you work (or would like
to work) to determine its approach to team development, and whether that approach helped to
enhance your relationship skills in the workplace.
3. Evaluate the performance of your selected leader based on his or her ethical conduct and
effective communication to determine if this leader was successful in motivating and empowering
you to improve on your work performance. Explain your answer.
4. Determine three (3) best practices organizational leaders can use to motivate employees and
discuss their potential benefits.
5. Discuss some of the challenges leaders encounter when managing diversity and how diversity
helps business organizations better compete in global markets.
6. Develop an effective business strategy to address the challenges and issues you have identified
7. Use at least five (5) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all
sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s
name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required page length.