Project management 589 ( leadership) | BUS 518 – Project Management Leadership | Strayer University
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Describe the leadership style that Ben Samuels exhibited as the plant manager for Consolidated Products. Provide three (3) examples of his leadership actions and behavior. Discuss the pros and cons in each example you describe to support the response.
- Analyze the leadership style that Phil Jones exhibited as he took over to replace Ben. Provide three (3) examples of his leadership actions and behavior, assessing the pros and cons in each example you describe to support the response.
- Compare and contrast the leadership styles of Ben and Phil. Provide three (3) examples of the similarities and differences between these leaders and discuss how each leader might address contemporary leadership issues and challenges in Israel today.
- Discuss what you would do now with Phil, based on his performance. Discuss the pros and cons of your decision.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Apply the concepts of project leadership to implement sound leadership practices and lead high-performance teams effectively in a project environment.
- Determine the most appropriate leadership style (e.g., directive, consultative, participative, or delegative) in a project environment to manage the project effectively.
- Analyze the project team using Jung theory and the four personality traits to understand human behavior and motivate team members.