1. what is a founders’ agreement? describe the purpose of a buyback
Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) pages in length; refer to the “Assignment Format” page for specific format requirements.
1. What is a founders’ agreement? Describe the purpose of a buyback clause and why it’s important.
2. Discuss three main reasons people decide to become entrepreneurs and four main characteristics of successful entrepreneurs.
3. Explain what a feasibility analysis is, its purpose, and the two primary issues to consider when completing this analysis.
4. Explain what an industry/market feasibility analysis is, its purpose, and the two primary issues to consider when completing this analysis.